Traditional career options, such as Medicine, Engineering, Teaching, Civil Services and other generalist options still remain important, but are fast being overtaken by MBA, Advertising, Finance, Computers, Information Technology, Communication, Entertainment, Fashion technology, Hotel Management, Travel & Tourism and Multimedia etc. Students’ thirst for information about various professions, their job descriptions, prospects and quality life is quenched by our career counselling and guidance programme.
Career Oriented Action Plans
- Special professional coaching for classes IX to XII for Engineering and Medical Exams.
- Guest Faculty for value addition to classroom studies.
- Inter-DPS knowledge-exchange sessions with other DPS schools.
- Interaction with subject experts and the teaching fraternity from other Delhi Public Schools.
- Special focus and opportunity enhancement for non-science subjects – Commerce and Humanities.
- Spruced-up library for the benefit of students taking board exams and entrance tests.
- Special study counselling and career counselling by experts, senior faculty from other DPS schools and specially appointed counsellors.
- Talks by resource persons from various fields such as Defence Services, Engineering & Medical Colleges, Managements, Charted Accountancy Firms, Universities etc.