Date Sheet for the Annual Examination – 2010-2011Posted by anthony on February 10th, 2011
Date Sheet for the Annual Examination – 2010-2011
|Date||Class 9||Class 8||Class 7||Class 6||Class 5||Class 4||Class 3|
|05-03-11||-||Science||III lang||English||English||III Lang||English|
|07-03-11||Science||III Lang||English||Hindi||III Lang||Science||Hindi|
Examination for the following subjects will be conducted during school hours.
|17-02-11||4 to 9||Computers|
|19-02-11||3 to 8||General Knowledge|
|23-02-11||3 to 9||Environment Education|
|25-02-11||3 to 8||Value Education|
- Reading, writing and dictation tests for classes 3 to 5 will be from 10-02-11 to 15-02-11.
- The practical exams for Computers, Physical Education, Art & SUPW for classes 3 to 8 will be from 10-02-11 to 15-02-11.
- The practical exams for Science, S.St., Maths and Computers for class 9 will be conducted from 10-02-11 to 15-02-11.
- February 26, 2011 will be a preparatory leave.
- The school timings during the examinations will be from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Buses will ply accordingly.
- Please ensure that your ward has the required stationery for the exams, borrowing will not be allowed.
- Books and bags are not allowed during the examination.
- The result for classes 3 to 5 will be declared on Friday, March 25, 2011 and for classes 6 to 9 on Saturday, March 26, 2011 between 9:00 a.m. to 12: 30 p.m.
- The books will be available in school on the day of the result.
- The new session will begin on April 04, 2011 at 8:00 a.m. Students should come in summer uniform.
- Uniform will be available at :
Mayor Garments, SCO-47, Sector- 7, Panchkula, 0172-2596766
Radha Garments, Railway Road, Kalka, 01733-222588
Date Sheet of class 10 for the Summative Assessment II, March 2011
Schedule for Practical Examination
- March 08 to 14, 2011 would be preparatory leaves.
- The school timings will be from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Buses will ply only at the regular school timings.
- Result will be declared by the Board.
- Computers and E.V.S. exam will be held on February 17, 2011 and February 23, 2011 respectively.
There is a choice of various streams offered in class XI from the new session. The details of these stream alongwith the subjects offered are as follows. You are required to select the stream of your choice and mark the optional subjects you want to get enrolled for according to the SA1, FA3 & FA4 assessement.
|Stream Offered||Subject Offered||Criteria for Selection||Option Chosen|
|Medical||English (Compulsory), Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science or Physical Education||Avg Grade A2 to A1
In all subjects especially Science
|Non-Medical||English (Compulsory), Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science or Physical Education||Avg Grade A2 to A1
In all subjects especially Maths & Science
|Commerce||English (Compulsory), Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics, Computer Science or Physical Education or Mathematics||Avg Grade B2 to A1
In Maths, English and S.St.
Physical Education, Computer Science (any one)
Geography, Psychology, History, Hindi Elective (any three)
|Avg Grade C2 to A1
In English, S.St. and Hindi